Help & Donate
Help people without a toilet get one
“Little drops of water make an ocean!”
Number one killer in India is diarrhoea because too many people are forced to practice open defecation – they don’t have a toilet.
You’re the reason we can help improve sanitation coverage in Indian villages
Donate now and help us to build toilets for those who can’t afford to build one.
→ Donate money to help building a toilet
→ Donate money to help us educate locals and train a village start-up to develop capabilities in building good quality non-contaminating toilets and waste management system.
Payment by Demand Draft or Cheque within India
Please send a D.D. or Cheque payable on any Bank in Bangalore to: Friend-in-Need Trust, C/o Mrs. Srikant, A 204, Somerset Apts., 18, M. G. Road, Bangalore 560 001, Karnataka
Also, kindly fill up the following information and send an email to email@example.com so that we can send you an email of confirmation.
- Full name
- Address + city with ZIP code
- Phone/mobile and/or email
- Amount Donated
Besides, we at FIN…
- Construct and repair toilets in Kameshwaram (India).
- Support student in their research-actions in Kameshwaram (India).
- Support FIN sanitation activists in Kameshwaram – who are trying to change behaviour – who are trying to motivate the residents to adopt optimal waste collection/waste management/waste recycling practises – while cleaning up Kameshwaram themselves.